PCHS grants scholarship to needy but deserving students. This scholarships are granted by private citizens, government and civic organizations.
> Full scholarship is given to Valedictorian; and 50% discount on tuition fee is given to Salutatorian.
> Full scholarship is also given to student who maintains or has a general average
of 90% and above with no grade below 85%
> CHED Scholarship
> Municipal Scholarship
> Philippine Veterans Affairs Office (PVAO) Scholarship
> United States Veterans Affair (USVA) Scholarship
> Other scholarships granted by government and non-government organizations, private companies, cooperatives, foundations, health and life insurance company, etc.
Procedures in granting scholarships
For academic scholarship
- Apply directly at the Dean’s Office or Admission Department. Please bring the following documents: Formal letter or certification from your school principal indicating that you graduated as a valedictorian, salutatorian, with honor/distinction, other requirements as indicated in “Specific Requirements for Freshman” or new student.
- Formal interview will be conducted by the Dean or Admissions Committee.
- The sponsoring agency or a person granting scholarship must submit a request letter addressed to the President thru the Dean.
- If application is approved, a notarized affidavit of support from a person granting scholarship must be submitted before the start of classes.
- A formal interview will be conducted by the Principal or Admissions Committee
- Failure to submit all necessary requirements will result in the cancellation of scholarship.